Executive Car Service provider for 75 years
Bermuda Limousine International has been providing executive car services to New York residents and visitors for over 75 years. Founded in 1941 by Domenic Verdi, Bermuda Limousine has always performed with the objective to exceed our clientele’s expectations.
As such we have provided the latest vehicles, loaded with factory installed options, with the greatest technology and amenities. These options have allowed us to maintain the highest level of safety and comfort for our executive car service. Having the newest vehicles in our executive car service meant we have more air bags, better suspensions, all-wheel-drive transmissions, high performance engines, GPS, advance media centers, sunroofs, 120V power outlets, power seats, and maximum fuel efficiency initiatives.
In New York City, having newer vehicles helps us minimize our Carbon Footprint.
Executive Car Services
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Private Airport Transportation
- Pier & Port Transportation
- VIP Greeters
- Private School Transportation
- Elderly Transportation
- Armored Executive Cars
- Special Occasions
- I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service to my valued clients Mr. and Mrs. A. Marcus. The Marcus' returned to Cleveland with wonderful words of such a beautiful day especially with their driver. Once again, thank you for your excellent service.Sincerely,Kate Camin Heights Travel~ Kate Camin, Heights Travel, BMC 1981
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him.I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London.Turns out I had left my wallet in the car.Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster.Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship.Sincerely,Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- Michael,Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you.Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- ~ Ali MacGraw - BMC 2013
Ali MacGraw - TestimonialI returned from my trip to New York for the Benefit for the Humane Society and I wanted to thank you very much for your generosity to all of us in providing me with a car & wonderful driver on several occasions. This was a terribly kind thing for you to have done, and I was most appreciative. Your drivers were all exceptional, and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to New York in the future.Thank you again for helping us all, and I send you myBest wishesPeaceAli MacGraw
- ~ BMC 2013
Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance... Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYCDear Mr. Verdi,Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance with our Cities for Immigrant Integration Conference last month. The buses you provided were a great help to our guests from across the country, and I really appreciate your help in making their experience in New York an enjoyable one.Please extend my gratitude to Michael Moskowitz as well. Thanks again for your partnership.Sincerely,Michael R. Bloomberg Mayorhttp://bermudalimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mayors-Office-Letter.jpg
- I wish to address this letter to you and to express my thanks for the excellent services which I have enjoyed during my term in office as President of the General Assembly of the United Nations.Would you kindly express my thanks to the drivers for their dedicated work and highly professional services. I have enjoyed meeting and working with all of them. They have performed their duties to my utmost satisfaction.Sincerely yours,Lazar Mojsov~ The President of the General Assembly, Lazar Mojsov, BMC 1978