Executive Car Service provider for 75 years
Bermuda Limousine International has been providing executive car services to New York residents and visitors for over 75 years. Founded in 1941 by Domenic Verdi, Bermuda Limousine has always performed with the objective to exceed our clientele’s expectations.
As such we have provided the latest vehicles, loaded with factory installed options, with the greatest technology and amenities. These options have allowed us to maintain the highest level of safety and comfort for our executive car service. Having the newest vehicles in our executive car service meant we have more air bags, better suspensions, all-wheel-drive transmissions, high performance engines, GPS, advance media centers, sunroofs, 120V power outlets, power seats, and maximum fuel efficiency initiatives.
In New York City, having newer vehicles helps us minimize our Carbon Footprint.
Executive Car Services
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Private Airport Transportation
- Pier & Port Transportation
- VIP Greeters
- Private School Transportation
- Elderly Transportation
- Armored Executive Cars
- Special Occasions
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant.Thank you.Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi,Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding.Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair.Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible.Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News.Thank you -- so very much.Sincerely,Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- Your drivers are to be complimented on their prompt and courteous service and they proved to be most helpful and pleasant. Please thank them for me and it is most reassuring that our executives have received the same service.Sincerely,Ted Bates & Co.~ Ted Bates, Ted Bates & Co, BMC 1981
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan.The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one.Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York.Cheerfully,David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends.You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional.Best,Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people.That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York.Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it.Sincerely,Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983