Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- ~ Eureka - 2017
We had a great time. I would like to commend both your drivers for a job well done. They represented Bermuda Limousine in a professional manner and were very helpful.
- ~ Nicole O. - Wedding 2017
The cars and service on our wedding was great! Thank you so much for coordinating it all for us. It went perfectly!!
- ~ Scottish Development International 2017
Good morning Michael, I heard the service was excellent so many thanks for that.Sincerely, Navarro
- Last Thursday June 22nd we were extremely fortunate to have been given one of the best drivers we have ever had, a young man from your organization named John. Not only was he efficient and courteous but he had an unusually vivacious personality which made our time in the car more of an experience than a simple ride. When we arrived at a congested party that Liza Minelli was giving at Studio 54 he assisted us through the crowd with great aplomb substantially minimizing the inconveniences we might have encountered in other circumstances. It is unfortunate that I do not have need for a permanent driver or I would have made him an offer of employment on the spot. My associate, Mr. Levan, who was with us that evening was equally impressed. Subject to available scheduling I would like to have this driver whenever I request a car. You should be well pleased to have such a fine young man on your staff. Sincerely, Ronald W. Wanless Account Executive~ Diener | Hauser | Bates Co., Inc., Ronald Wanless, Liza Minelli
- Michael, thank you for helping us keep our clients on schedule in every city we flew to. Your dispatch department did an outstanding job flight following and adjusting to our schedule. The passengers gave us great feedback about your drivers. Thanks again for all your help in making our road trip successful!~
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- Many thanks for the expeditious service given to me and a client two weeks ago in our first try of your service. It was really superb, and without your driver's skill and courtesy, we would not have made our flights. I hope to use your group again in the very near future and will certainly recommend you to others both within and without the bank. Sincerely, Emery White Technical Director Transportation~ Chase, Emery White, BMC 1978
- This comes to tell you how very deeply grateful I am for your finding a car for my use under such crisis conditions on Christmas Eve, at Mrs. Auchincloss' request. Truly, the situation was desperate and, thanks to you, we came through with flying colors! With profoundest thanks and best wishes for the New Year, I am Sincerely yours, The Very Reverend James Parks Morton Dean~ Reverend James Parks Morton, The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, BMC 1980
- Dear Michael, Thank you for all your help during my recent visit to New York with the First Minister of Scotland. I really appreciate the level of service provided by you and your company. You went above and beyond to provide the best service possible to both Dr. Wilson, CEO of Scottish Enterprise and our, for which we are extremely grateful. We both were very grateful for your services and found that everything was extremely well managed which allowed for stress free travel to and from meetings, arriving with plenty of time to be prepared and organised. Thank you again for your help and support. Yours Sincerely, Raymond~ Scottish Development International 2015