Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends.You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional.Best,Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent
- Briggs Inc. and Bermuda have been partners for over 30 years. It’s not just the deluxe vehicles, expert dispatch and knowing that they will always be on time that makes them number one in New York City – it’s the staff that makes Bermuda shine with a warm professional glow, courtesy and sense of humor. Briggs and Bermuda , the two B’s that go together. …Anthony N. President~ BRIGGS INC. ~ BMC 2013
- Everything was perfect. Cars were clean and new...on time. Left my cell in the car today and the driver went out of his way to get it back to me. You guys are great.Thomas S.~ JP Morgan Chase & Co ~ 2013
- One of your drivers was assigned to pick me up at the Philip Morris Incorporated offices and take me to the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx last evening. He had orders to return to the Gardens at 8.00 P.M. to bring me back to Manhattan.During my stay at the Botanical Gardens, I took sick. I phoned your dispatcher and was delighted with the quick response. Within ten minutes, my driver had returned. He then proceeded to take me to the Emergency Room at New York Hospital, where he waited patiently while I was treated. He subsequently drove me home.I want you to know how pleased I was with your service and your driver. He was on time, courteous, thoughtful and helpful. He should certainly be commended for the outstanding job he is doing for Bermuda Limousine.Sincerely,B. A. Reuter, Ed. D Manager~ Philip Morris, B.A. Reuter, BMC 1979
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people.That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York.Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it.Sincerely,Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- Many thanks for the expeditious service given to me and a client two weeks ago in our first try of your service.It was really superb, and without your driver's skill and courtesy, we would not have made our flights.I hope to use your group again in the very near future and will certainly recommend you to others both within and without the bank.Sincerely,Emery White Technical Director Transportation~ Chase, Emery White, BMC 1978
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant.Thank you.Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him.I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London.Turns out I had left my wallet in the car.Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster.Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship.Sincerely,Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi,Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding.Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair.Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible.Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News.Thank you -- so very much.Sincerely,Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- By admin on February 7, 2017
It’s a well-known fact that New York offers its visitors an experience like nowhere else in America, or indeed...