Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- I just wanted to thank you and the entire Bermuda team for the fabulous job you did handling all of the transportation requirements.Everything went exactly according to plan. All of the vehicles arrived ahead of time, as usual, and they all shined like new.You are a great company and your assistance throughout the scheduling process is very much appreciated.Best >> Joe, Corporate Executive~ September 2014
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends.You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional.Best,Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent
- Briggs Inc. and Bermuda have been partners for over 30 years. It’s not just the deluxe vehicles, expert dispatch and knowing that they will always be on time that makes them number one in New York City – it’s the staff that makes Bermuda shine with a warm professional glow, courtesy and sense of humor. Briggs and Bermuda , the two B’s that go together. …Anthony N. President~ BRIGGS INC. ~ BMC 2013
- The event in Germany was great and everything went really well in terms of transportation. Michael was wonderful to work with during the lead up and everything onsite was smooth. Thanks so much!!Alyssa~ AOL ~ Alyssa
- Everything was perfect. Cars were clean and new...on time. Left my cell in the car today and the driver went out of his way to get it back to me. You guys are great.Thomas S.~ JP Morgan Chase & Co ~ 2013
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- Many thanks for the expeditious service given to me and a client two weeks ago in our first try of your service.It was really superb, and without your driver's skill and courtesy, we would not have made our flights.I hope to use your group again in the very near future and will certainly recommend you to others both within and without the bank.Sincerely,Emery White Technical Director Transportation~ Chase, Emery White, BMC 1978
- Michael,Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you.Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- By admin on May 18, 2017
Chauffeur Service for Private Jets and Helicopter Charter “For reasons other than transportation.” The chauffeur has always been a...