Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- ~ BMC 2013
Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance... Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYCDear Mr. Verdi,Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance with our Cities for Immigrant Integration Conference last month. The buses you provided were a great help to our guests from across the country, and I really appreciate your help in making their experience in New York an enjoyable one.Please extend my gratitude to Michael Moskowitz as well. Thanks again for your partnership.Sincerely,Michael R. Bloomberg Mayorhttp://bermudalimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mayors-Office-Letter.jpg
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him.I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London.Turns out I had left my wallet in the car.Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster.Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship.Sincerely,Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- Through the generosity of Mr. Hans Kertess, I used the services of three of your cars on January 6. I wish to commend you on your reliability and courtesy. I received many compliments on your drivers.I personally wish to commend my driver, Mr. Pete Colletti. He was with me the entire day and anticipated anything I might need. I can't tell you how helpful he was in making my event a success.I will certainly be a customer of yours in the future.Sincerely,Joel SilbermanThe Piano Bar Beefsteak Charlie's~ The Piano Bar, Beefsteak Charlie's, Joel Silberman, BMC 1981
- I just wanted to thank you and the entire Bermuda team for the fabulous job you did handling all of the transportation requirements.Everything went exactly according to plan. All of the vehicles arrived ahead of time, as usual, and they all shined like new.You are a great company and your assistance throughout the scheduling process is very much appreciated.Best >> Joe, Corporate Executive~ September 2014
- Briggs Inc. and Bermuda have been partners for over 30 years. It’s not just the deluxe vehicles, expert dispatch and knowing that they will always be on time that makes them number one in New York City – it’s the staff that makes Bermuda shine with a warm professional glow, courtesy and sense of humor. Briggs and Bermuda , the two B’s that go together. …Anthony N. President~ BRIGGS INC. ~ BMC 2013
- One of your drivers was assigned to pick me up at the Philip Morris Incorporated offices and take me to the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx last evening. He had orders to return to the Gardens at 8.00 P.M. to bring me back to Manhattan.During my stay at the Botanical Gardens, I took sick. I phoned your dispatcher and was delighted with the quick response. Within ten minutes, my driver had returned. He then proceeded to take me to the Emergency Room at New York Hospital, where he waited patiently while I was treated. He subsequently drove me home.I want you to know how pleased I was with your service and your driver. He was on time, courteous, thoughtful and helpful. He should certainly be commended for the outstanding job he is doing for Bermuda Limousine.Sincerely,B. A. Reuter, Ed. D Manager~ Philip Morris, B.A. Reuter, BMC 1979
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends.You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional.Best,Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent
- I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service to my valued clients Mr. and Mrs. A. Marcus. The Marcus' returned to Cleveland with wonderful words of such a beautiful day especially with their driver. Once again, thank you for your excellent service.Sincerely,Kate Camin Heights Travel~ Kate Camin, Heights Travel, BMC 1981