Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him.I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London.Turns out I had left my wallet in the car.Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster.Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship.Sincerely,Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people.That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York.Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it.Sincerely,Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- Many thanks for the expeditious service given to me and a client two weeks ago in our first try of your service.It was really superb, and without your driver's skill and courtesy, we would not have made our flights.I hope to use your group again in the very near future and will certainly recommend you to others both within and without the bank.Sincerely,Emery White Technical Director Transportation~ Chase, Emery White, BMC 1978
- We're very appreciative that you were able to send us a limousine Friday on short notice. You really came through for us, and we'll certainly use your company more often in the future.Sincerely,Barbara de Groot~ Siegel&Gale, Barbara de Groot, BMC 1980
- One of your drivers was assigned to pick me up at the Philip Morris Incorporated offices and take me to the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx last evening. He had orders to return to the Gardens at 8.00 P.M. to bring me back to Manhattan.During my stay at the Botanical Gardens, I took sick. I phoned your dispatcher and was delighted with the quick response. Within ten minutes, my driver had returned. He then proceeded to take me to the Emergency Room at New York Hospital, where he waited patiently while I was treated. He subsequently drove me home.I want you to know how pleased I was with your service and your driver. He was on time, courteous, thoughtful and helpful. He should certainly be commended for the outstanding job he is doing for Bermuda Limousine.Sincerely,B. A. Reuter, Ed. D Manager~ Philip Morris, B.A. Reuter, BMC 1979
- I just wanted to thank you for a such a great service from Teterboro, NJ to Wall Street. I arrived late and your chauffeur gave reassured me that we would make it on time for my meeting. I had relaxing ride while I prepared for my meeting. I arrived 10 minutes early to my meeting. Thank you Bermuda Limousine!Regards,E. Warner~ BMC 2011
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan.The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one.Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York.Cheerfully,David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- Michael, thank you for helping us keep our clients on schedule in every city we flew to. Your dispatch department did an outstanding job flight following and adjusting to our schedule. The passengers gave us great feedback about your drivers. Thanks again for all your help in making our road trip successful!~
- By admin on April 10, 2017
The difference between a Black Car Service and a Luxury Chauffeur Service Anyone who has ever used a car...