Bermuda Limousine Testimonials
Bermuda Limousine testimonials offer our prospective clients to learn about our service. Having decades of positive limousine testimonials is something we are very proud of. Celebrities, executives, politicians, and discerned travelers have experienced only the best level of service from our company. Our chauffeurs are professional and well experienced with all type of vehicles such as limousines, sedans, vans, motor buses, and SUV’s.
If you are a corporate client and would like to receive more information about Bermuda Limousine or receive additional limousine testimonials, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for taking the time to review Bermuda Limousine Testimonials.
Contact Bermuda Limousine
You may contact Bermuda Limousine at 212-647-8400. We are open 24/7 and have never closed since 1941.
- I want to express my gratitude for your excellent service rendered to me. Consider me as one of your customers, for I'm very pleased with your service Cordially, Jose Julian Acosta President~ Jose Julian Acosta, FM 96 radio fidelity, BMC 1979
- On behalf of Mengel, McCabe & Co, Inc., I would like to extend our appreciation for the consistently good service provided by Bermuda Limousine. I especially appreciate your reliability with our last minute requests. It's good to know we have a company we can depend on, and I look forward to our continuing association. Sincerely, Debbie Dresser Office Manager~ Mengel, McCabe & Co, Debbie Dresser, BMC 1980
- Your drivers are to be complimented on their prompt and courteous service and they proved to be most helpful and pleasant. Please thank them for me and it is most reassuring that our executives have received the same service. Sincerely, Ted Bates & Co.~ Ted Bates, Ted Bates & Co, BMC 1981
- This comes to tell you how very deeply grateful I am for your finding a car for my use under such crisis conditions on Christmas Eve, at Mrs. Auchincloss' request. Truly, the situation was desperate and, thanks to you, we came through with flying colors! With profoundest thanks and best wishes for the New Year, I am Sincerely yours, The Very Reverend James Parks Morton Dean~ Reverend James Parks Morton, The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, BMC 1980
- I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service to my valued clients Mr. and Mrs. A. Marcus. The Marcus' returned to Cleveland with wonderful words of such a beautiful day especially with their driver. Once again, thank you for your excellent service. Sincerely, Kate Camin Heights Travel~ Kate Camin, Heights Travel, BMC 1981
- Gentlemen: Mrs. Treuhaft and I, want to thank you for the kind way in which you provided tranportation to and from JFK Airport recently. Both drivers, January 10th, and January 17th, were most cordial, polite, and extremely helpful. You can be very certain that both fellows are an excellent testimonial to your good, caring service, and we want you to thank them for us. Be certain, that we will use your services whenever possible, and will be very happy to recommend you to our friends and business associates. With personal kind regards, and with warm wishes, we are, Cordially yours, Irving and Cecile Treuhaft~ Irving and Cecile Treuhaft, At Your Service Messenger Inc., BMC 1982
- We're very appreciative that you were able to send us a limousine Friday on short notice. You really came through for us, and we'll certainly use your company more often in the future. Sincerely, Barbara de Groot~ Siegel&Gale, Barbara de Groot, BMC 1980
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant. Thank you. Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi, Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding. Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair. Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible. Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News. Thank you -- so very much. Sincerely, Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- I just wanted to thank you for a such a great service from Teterboro, NJ to Wall Street. I arrived late and your chauffeur gave reassured me that we would make it on time for my meeting. I had relaxing ride while I prepared for my meeting. I arrived 10 minutes early to my meeting. Thank you Bermuda Limousine! Regards, E. Warner~ BMC 2011