For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- Through the generosity of Mr. Hans Kertess, I used the services of three of your cars on January 6. I wish to commend you on your reliability and courtesy. I received many compliments on your drivers. I personally wish to commend my driver, Mr. Pete Colletti. He was with me the entire day and anticipated anything I might need. I can't tell you how helpful he was in making my event a success. I will certainly be a customer of yours in the future. Sincerely, Joel Silberman The Piano Bar Beefsteak Charlie's~ The Piano Bar, Beefsteak Charlie's, Joel Silberman, BMC 1981
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant. Thank you. Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977
- Your drivers are to be complimented on their prompt and courteous service and they proved to be most helpful and pleasant. Please thank them for me and it is most reassuring that our executives have received the same service. Sincerely, Ted Bates & Co.~ Ted Bates, Ted Bates & Co, BMC 1981
- ~ Ali MacGraw - BMC 2013
Ali MacGraw - TestimonialI returned from my trip to New York for the Benefit for the Humane Society and I wanted to thank you very much for your generosity to all of us in providing me with a car & wonderful driver on several occasions. This was a terribly kind thing for you to have done, and I was most appreciative. Your drivers were all exceptional, and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to New York in the future. Thank you again for helping us all, and I send you my Best wishes Peace Ali MacGraw
- Michael, Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you. Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- Many thanks for the expeditious service given to me and a client two weeks ago in our first try of your service. It was really superb, and without your driver's skill and courtesy, we would not have made our flights. I hope to use your group again in the very near future and will certainly recommend you to others both within and without the bank. Sincerely, Emery White Technical Director Transportation~ Chase, Emery White, BMC 1978
- Gentlemen: Mrs. Treuhaft and I, want to thank you for the kind way in which you provided tranportation to and from JFK Airport recently. Both drivers, January 10th, and January 17th, were most cordial, polite, and extremely helpful. You can be very certain that both fellows are an excellent testimonial to your good, caring service, and we want you to thank them for us. Be certain, that we will use your services whenever possible, and will be very happy to recommend you to our friends and business associates. With personal kind regards, and with warm wishes, we are, Cordially yours, Irving and Cecile Treuhaft~ Irving and Cecile Treuhaft, At Your Service Messenger Inc., BMC 1982
- I want to express my gratitude for your excellent service rendered to me. Consider me as one of your customers, for I'm very pleased with your service Cordially, Jose Julian Acosta President~ Jose Julian Acosta, FM 96 radio fidelity, BMC 1979
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends. You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional. Best, Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent