For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi, Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding. Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair. Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible. Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News. Thank you -- so very much. Sincerely, Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends. You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional. Best, Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- Through the generosity of Mr. Hans Kertess, I used the services of three of your cars on January 6. I wish to commend you on your reliability and courtesy. I received many compliments on your drivers. I personally wish to commend my driver, Mr. Pete Colletti. He was with me the entire day and anticipated anything I might need. I can't tell you how helpful he was in making my event a success. I will certainly be a customer of yours in the future. Sincerely, Joel Silberman The Piano Bar Beefsteak Charlie's~ The Piano Bar, Beefsteak Charlie's, Joel Silberman, BMC 1981
- Dear Michael, Thank you for all your help during my recent visit to New York with the First Minister of Scotland. I really appreciate the level of service provided by you and your company. You went above and beyond to provide the best service possible to both Dr. Wilson, CEO of Scottish Enterprise and our, for which we are extremely grateful. We both were very grateful for your services and found that everything was extremely well managed which allowed for stress free travel to and from meetings, arriving with plenty of time to be prepared and organised. Thank you again for your help and support. Yours Sincerely, Raymond~ Scottish Development International 2015
- ~ Ali MacGraw - BMC 2013
Ali MacGraw - TestimonialI returned from my trip to New York for the Benefit for the Humane Society and I wanted to thank you very much for your generosity to all of us in providing me with a car & wonderful driver on several occasions. This was a terribly kind thing for you to have done, and I was most appreciative. Your drivers were all exceptional, and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to New York in the future. Thank you again for helping us all, and I send you my Best wishes Peace Ali MacGraw
- Michael, Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you. Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him. I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London. Turns out I had left my wallet in the car. Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster. Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship. Sincerely, Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan. The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one. Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York. Cheerfully, David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- Everything was perfect. Cars were clean and new...on time. Left my cell in the car today and the driver went out of his way to get it back to me. You guys are great. Thomas S.~ JP Morgan Chase & Co ~ 2013