For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- Through the generosity of Mr. Hans Kertess, I used the services of three of your cars on January 6. I wish to commend you on your reliability and courtesy. I received many compliments on your drivers. I personally wish to commend my driver, Mr. Pete Colletti. He was with me the entire day and anticipated anything I might need. I can't tell you how helpful he was in making my event a success. I will certainly be a customer of yours in the future. Sincerely, Joel Silberman The Piano Bar Beefsteak Charlie's~ The Piano Bar, Beefsteak Charlie's, Joel Silberman, BMC 1981
- ~ Ali MacGraw - BMC 2013
Ali MacGraw - TestimonialI returned from my trip to New York for the Benefit for the Humane Society and I wanted to thank you very much for your generosity to all of us in providing me with a car & wonderful driver on several occasions. This was a terribly kind thing for you to have done, and I was most appreciative. Your drivers were all exceptional, and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to New York in the future. Thank you again for helping us all, and I send you my Best wishes Peace Ali MacGraw
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends. You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional. Best, Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- I wish to address this letter to you and to express my thanks for the excellent services which I have enjoyed during my term in office as President of the General Assembly of the United Nations. Would you kindly express my thanks to the drivers for their dedicated work and highly professional services. I have enjoyed meeting and working with all of them. They have performed their duties to my utmost satisfaction. Sincerely yours, Lazar Mojsov~ The President of the General Assembly, Lazar Mojsov, BMC 1978
- On behalf of Mengel, McCabe & Co, Inc., I would like to extend our appreciation for the consistently good service provided by Bermuda Limousine. I especially appreciate your reliability with our last minute requests. It's good to know we have a company we can depend on, and I look forward to our continuing association. Sincerely, Debbie Dresser Office Manager~ Mengel, McCabe & Co, Debbie Dresser, BMC 1980
- I just wanted to thank you for a such a great service from Teterboro, NJ to Wall Street. I arrived late and your chauffeur gave reassured me that we would make it on time for my meeting. I had relaxing ride while I prepared for my meeting. I arrived 10 minutes early to my meeting. Thank you Bermuda Limousine! Regards, E. Warner~ BMC 2011
- One of your drivers was assigned to pick me up at the Philip Morris Incorporated offices and take me to the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx last evening. He had orders to return to the Gardens at 8.00 P.M. to bring me back to Manhattan. During my stay at the Botanical Gardens, I took sick. I phoned your dispatcher and was delighted with the quick response. Within ten minutes, my driver had returned. He then proceeded to take me to the Emergency Room at New York Hospital, where he waited patiently while I was treated. He subsequently drove me home. I want you to know how pleased I was with your service and your driver. He was on time, courteous, thoughtful and helpful. He should certainly be commended for the outstanding job he is doing for Bermuda Limousine. Sincerely, B. A. Reuter, Ed. D Manager~ Philip Morris, B.A. Reuter, BMC 1979
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan. The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one. Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York. Cheerfully, David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013