For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- Last Thursday June 22nd we were extremely fortunate to have been given one of the best drivers we have ever had, a young man from your organization named John. Not only was he efficient and courteous but he had an unusually vivacious personality which made our time in the car more of an experience than a simple ride. When we arrived at a congested party that Liza Minelli was giving at Studio 54 he assisted us through the crowd with great aplomb substantially minimizing the inconveniences we might have encountered in other circumstances. It is unfortunate that I do not have need for a permanent driver or I would have made him an offer of employment on the spot. My associate, Mr. Levan, who was with us that evening was equally impressed. Subject to available scheduling I would like to have this driver whenever I request a car. You should be well pleased to have such a fine young man on your staff. Sincerely, Ronald W. Wanless Account Executive~ Diener | Hauser | Bates Co., Inc., Ronald Wanless, Liza Minelli
- I want to express my gratitude for your excellent service rendered to me. Consider me as one of your customers, for I'm very pleased with your service Cordially, Jose Julian Acosta President~ Jose Julian Acosta, FM 96 radio fidelity, BMC 1979
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi, Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding. Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair. Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible. Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News. Thank you -- so very much. Sincerely, Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- I wish to address this letter to you and to express my thanks for the excellent services which I have enjoyed during my term in office as President of the General Assembly of the United Nations. Would you kindly express my thanks to the drivers for their dedicated work and highly professional services. I have enjoyed meeting and working with all of them. They have performed their duties to my utmost satisfaction. Sincerely yours, Lazar Mojsov~ The President of the General Assembly, Lazar Mojsov, BMC 1978
- On behalf of Mengel, McCabe & Co, Inc., I would like to extend our appreciation for the consistently good service provided by Bermuda Limousine. I especially appreciate your reliability with our last minute requests. It's good to know we have a company we can depend on, and I look forward to our continuing association. Sincerely, Debbie Dresser Office Manager~ Mengel, McCabe & Co, Debbie Dresser, BMC 1980
- This comes to tell you how very deeply grateful I am for your finding a car for my use under such crisis conditions on Christmas Eve, at Mrs. Auchincloss' request. Truly, the situation was desperate and, thanks to you, we came through with flying colors! With profoundest thanks and best wishes for the New Year, I am Sincerely yours, The Very Reverend James Parks Morton Dean~ Reverend James Parks Morton, The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, BMC 1980
- We're very appreciative that you were able to send us a limousine Friday on short notice. You really came through for us, and we'll certainly use your company more often in the future. Sincerely, Barbara de Groot~ Siegel&Gale, Barbara de Groot, BMC 1980
- I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service to my valued clients Mr. and Mrs. A. Marcus. The Marcus' returned to Cleveland with wonderful words of such a beautiful day especially with their driver. Once again, thank you for your excellent service. Sincerely, Kate Camin Heights Travel~ Kate Camin, Heights Travel, BMC 1981
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people. That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York. Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it. Sincerely, Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- Briggs Inc. and Bermuda have been partners for over 30 years. It’s not just the deluxe vehicles, expert dispatch and knowing that they will always be on time that makes them number one in New York City – it’s the staff that makes Bermuda shine with a warm professional glow, courtesy and sense of humor. Briggs and Bermuda , the two B’s that go together. … Anthony N. President~ BRIGGS INC. ~ BMC 2013