For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him. I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London. Turns out I had left my wallet in the car. Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster. Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship. Sincerely, Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- I just wanted to thank you for a such a great service from Teterboro, NJ to Wall Street. I arrived late and your chauffeur gave reassured me that we would make it on time for my meeting. I had relaxing ride while I prepared for my meeting. I arrived 10 minutes early to my meeting. Thank you Bermuda Limousine! Regards, E. Warner~ BMC 2011
- Michael, Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you. Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- Gentlemen: Mrs. Treuhaft and I, want to thank you for the kind way in which you provided tranportation to and from JFK Airport recently. Both drivers, January 10th, and January 17th, were most cordial, polite, and extremely helpful. You can be very certain that both fellows are an excellent testimonial to your good, caring service, and we want you to thank them for us. Be certain, that we will use your services whenever possible, and will be very happy to recommend you to our friends and business associates. With personal kind regards, and with warm wishes, we are, Cordially yours, Irving and Cecile Treuhaft~ Irving and Cecile Treuhaft, At Your Service Messenger Inc., BMC 1982
- ~ BMC 2013
Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance... Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYCDear Mr. Verdi, Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance with our Cities for Immigrant Integration Conference last month. The buses you provided were a great help to our guests from across the country, and I really appreciate your help in making their experience in New York an enjoyable one. Please extend my gratitude to Michael Moskowitz as well. Thanks again for your partnership. Sincerely, Michael R. Bloomberg Mayor http://bermudalimo.com/luxurysedans/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mayors-Office-Letter.jpg
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan. The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one. Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York. Cheerfully, David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- Your drivers are to be complimented on their prompt and courteous service and they proved to be most helpful and pleasant. Please thank them for me and it is most reassuring that our executives have received the same service. Sincerely, Ted Bates & Co.~ Ted Bates, Ted Bates & Co, BMC 1981
- One of your drivers was assigned to pick me up at the Philip Morris Incorporated offices and take me to the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx last evening. He had orders to return to the Gardens at 8.00 P.M. to bring me back to Manhattan. During my stay at the Botanical Gardens, I took sick. I phoned your dispatcher and was delighted with the quick response. Within ten minutes, my driver had returned. He then proceeded to take me to the Emergency Room at New York Hospital, where he waited patiently while I was treated. He subsequently drove me home. I want you to know how pleased I was with your service and your driver. He was on time, courteous, thoughtful and helpful. He should certainly be commended for the outstanding job he is doing for Bermuda Limousine. Sincerely, B. A. Reuter, Ed. D Manager~ Philip Morris, B.A. Reuter, BMC 1979
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant. Thank you. Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977