- ~ Ali MacGraw - BMC 2013
Ali MacGraw - TestimonialI returned from my trip to New York for the Benefit for the Humane Society and I wanted to thank you very much for your generosity to all of us in providing me with a car & wonderful driver on several occasions. This was a terribly kind thing for you to have done, and I was most appreciative. Your drivers were all exceptional, and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to New York in the future.Thank you again for helping us all, and I send you myBest wishesPeaceAli MacGraw
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant.Thank you.Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi,Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding.Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair.Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible.Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News.Thank you -- so very much.Sincerely,Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- Michael,Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you.Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- Through the generosity of Mr. Hans Kertess, I used the services of three of your cars on January 6. I wish to commend you on your reliability and courtesy. I received many compliments on your drivers.I personally wish to commend my driver, Mr. Pete Colletti. He was with me the entire day and anticipated anything I might need. I can't tell you how helpful he was in making my event a success.I will certainly be a customer of yours in the future.Sincerely,Joel SilbermanThe Piano Bar Beefsteak Charlie's~ The Piano Bar, Beefsteak Charlie's, Joel Silberman, BMC 1981
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- By admin on May 18, 2017
Chauffeur Service for Private Jets and Helicopter Charter “For reasons other than transportation.” The chauffeur has always been a...
- By admin on April 10, 2017
The difference between a Black Car Service and a Luxury Chauffeur Service Anyone who has ever used a car...