- I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service to my valued clients Mr. and Mrs. A. Marcus. The Marcus' returned to Cleveland with wonderful words of such a beautiful day especially with their driver. Once again, thank you for your excellent service.Sincerely,Kate Camin Heights Travel~ Kate Camin, Heights Travel, BMC 1981
- Gentlemen:Mrs. Treuhaft and I, want to thank you for the kind way in which you provided tranportation to and from JFK Airport recently.Both drivers, January 10th, and January 17th, were most cordial, polite, and extremely helpful.You can be very certain that both fellows are an excellent testimonial to your good, caring service, and we want you to thank them for us.Be certain, that we will use your services whenever possible, and will be very happy to recommend you to our friends and business associates.With personal kind regards, and with warm wishes, we are,Cordially yours,Irving and Cecile Treuhaft~ Irving and Cecile Treuhaft, At Your Service Messenger Inc., BMC 1982
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- On behalf of Mengel, McCabe & Co, Inc., I would like to extend our appreciation for the consistently good service provided by Bermuda Limousine. I especially appreciate your reliability with our last minute requests.It's good to know we have a company we can depend on, and I look forward to our continuing association.Sincerely,Debbie Dresser Office Manager~ Mengel, McCabe & Co, Debbie Dresser, BMC 1980
- I wish to address this letter to you and to express my thanks for the excellent services which I have enjoyed during my term in office as President of the General Assembly of the United Nations.Would you kindly express my thanks to the drivers for their dedicated work and highly professional services. I have enjoyed meeting and working with all of them. They have performed their duties to my utmost satisfaction.Sincerely yours,Lazar Mojsov~ The President of the General Assembly, Lazar Mojsov, BMC 1978
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi,Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding.Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair.Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible.Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News.Thank you -- so very much.Sincerely,Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- By admin on February 7, 2017
It’s a well-known fact that New York offers its visitors an experience like nowhere else in America, or indeed...