- Briggs Inc. and Bermuda have been partners for over 30 years. It’s not just the deluxe vehicles, expert dispatch and knowing that they will always be on time that makes them number one in New York City – it’s the staff that makes Bermuda shine with a warm professional glow, courtesy and sense of humor. Briggs and Bermuda , the two B’s that go together. …Anthony N. President~ BRIGGS INC. ~ BMC 2013
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan.The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one.Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York.Cheerfully,David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people.That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York.Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it.Sincerely,Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- Your drivers are to be complimented on their prompt and courteous service and they proved to be most helpful and pleasant. Please thank them for me and it is most reassuring that our executives have received the same service.Sincerely,Ted Bates & Co.~ Ted Bates, Ted Bates & Co, BMC 1981
- The event in Germany was great and everything went really well in terms of transportation. Michael was wonderful to work with during the lead up and everything onsite was smooth. Thanks so much!!Alyssa~ AOL ~ Alyssa
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi,Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding.Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair.Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible.Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News.Thank you -- so very much.Sincerely,Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- By admin on May 26, 2016
CHRIS CANTY FOUNDATION – 2016 CHAMPIONS GOLF CLASSIC On May 16, 2016, Bermuda Limousine was a proud sponsor of...