- I just wanted to thank you for a such a great service from Teterboro, NJ to Wall Street. I arrived late and your chauffeur gave reassured me that we would make it on time for my meeting. I had relaxing ride while I prepared for my meeting. I arrived 10 minutes early to my meeting. Thank you Bermuda Limousine!Regards,E. Warner~ BMC 2011
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan.The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one.Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York.Cheerfully,David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- Dear Michael,Thank you for all your help during my recent visit to New York with the First Minister of Scotland.I really appreciate the level of service provided by you and your company. You went above and beyond to provide the best service possible to both Dr. Wilson, CEO of Scottish Enterprise and our, for which we are extremely grateful.We both were very grateful for your services and found that everything was extremely well managed which allowed for stress free travel to and from meetings, arriving with plenty of time to be prepared and organised.Thank you again for your help and support.Yours Sincerely,Raymond~ Scottish Development International 2015
- The event in Germany was great and everything went really well in terms of transportation. Michael was wonderful to work with during the lead up and everything onsite was smooth. Thanks so much!!Alyssa~ AOL ~ Alyssa
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- By admin on February 7, 2017
It’s a well-known fact that New York offers its visitors an experience like nowhere else in America, or indeed...