For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- On behalf of Mengel, McCabe & Co, Inc., I would like to extend our appreciation for the consistently good service provided by Bermuda Limousine. I especially appreciate your reliability with our last minute requests. It's good to know we have a company we can depend on, and I look forward to our continuing association. Sincerely, Debbie Dresser Office Manager~ Mengel, McCabe & Co, Debbie Dresser, BMC 1980
- ~ BMC 2013
Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance... Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYCDear Mr. Verdi, Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance with our Cities for Immigrant Integration Conference last month. The buses you provided were a great help to our guests from across the country, and I really appreciate your help in making their experience in New York an enjoyable one. Please extend my gratitude to Michael Moskowitz as well. Thanks again for your partnership. Sincerely, Michael R. Bloomberg Mayor http://bermudalimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mayors-Office-Letter.jpg
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi, Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding. Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair. Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible. Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News. Thank you -- so very much. Sincerely, Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- Michael, Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you. Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- Thank you Michael Moskowitz! We had a great time. I would like to commend both your drivers for a job well done. They represented Bermuda Limousine in a professional manner and were very helpful. Sampath N. - Manager~ ~ Eureka - 2017
- I just wanted to thank you and the entire Bermuda team for the fabulous job you did handling all of the transportation requirements. Everything went exactly according to plan. All of the vehicles arrived ahead of time, as usual, and they all shined like new. You are a great company and your assistance throughout the scheduling process is very much appreciated. Best >> Joe, Corporate Executive~ September 2014
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan. The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one. Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York. Cheerfully, David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- ~ Eureka - 2017
We had a great time. I would like to commend both your drivers for a job well done. They represented Bermuda Limousine in a professional manner and were very helpful.
- Last Thursday June 22nd we were extremely fortunate to have been given one of the best drivers we have ever had, a young man from your organization named John. Not only was he efficient and courteous but he had an unusually vivacious personality which made our time in the car more of an experience than a simple ride. When we arrived at a congested party that Liza Minelli was giving at Studio 54 he assisted us through the crowd with great aplomb substantially minimizing the inconveniences we might have encountered in other circumstances. It is unfortunate that I do not have need for a permanent driver or I would have made him an offer of employment on the spot. My associate, Mr. Levan, who was with us that evening was equally impressed. Subject to available scheduling I would like to have this driver whenever I request a car. You should be well pleased to have such a fine young man on your staff. Sincerely, Ronald W. Wanless Account Executive~ Diener | Hauser | Bates Co., Inc., Ronald Wanless, Liza Minelli