For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- This comes to tell you how very deeply grateful I am for your finding a car for my use under such crisis conditions on Christmas Eve, at Mrs. Auchincloss' request.Truly, the situation was desperate and, thanks to you, we came through with flying colors!With profoundest thanks and best wishes for the New Year, I amSincerely yours,The Very Reverend James Parks Morton Dean~ Reverend James Parks Morton, The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, BMC 1980
- On behalf of Mengel, McCabe & Co, Inc., I would like to extend our appreciation for the consistently good service provided by Bermuda Limousine. I especially appreciate your reliability with our last minute requests.It's good to know we have a company we can depend on, and I look forward to our continuing association.Sincerely,Debbie Dresser Office Manager~ Mengel, McCabe & Co, Debbie Dresser, BMC 1980
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him.I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London.Turns out I had left my wallet in the car.Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster.Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship.Sincerely,Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- Michael,Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you.Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- Everything was perfect. Cars were clean and new...on time. Left my cell in the car today and the driver went out of his way to get it back to me. You guys are great.Thomas S.~ JP Morgan Chase & Co ~ 2013
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan.The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one.Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York.Cheerfully,David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- I just wanted to thank you and the entire Bermuda team for the fabulous job you did handling all of the transportation requirements.Everything went exactly according to plan. All of the vehicles arrived ahead of time, as usual, and they all shined like new.You are a great company and your assistance throughout the scheduling process is very much appreciated.Best >> Joe, Corporate Executive~ September 2014
- Michael, thank you for helping us keep our clients on schedule in every city we flew to. Your dispatch department did an outstanding job flight following and adjusting to our schedule. The passengers gave us great feedback about your drivers. Thanks again for all your help in making our road trip successful!~
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people.That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York.Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it.Sincerely,Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983