Telemarketing (Inside Sales) – New York City
Our Telemarketer must be highly motivated, sales-minded, and goal-oriented with a background in Sales and Lead Development. This position will generate and qualify leads from marketing activity to develop a new pipeline for the sales teams. This position requires excellent selling skills and will need to interact with sales executives, marketing, and all levels of management at prospect accounts including C-level.
The person must be a self-starter and be able to operate with a high level of independence to identify new markets, prospects, and industry pain points that can be addressed by Bermuda Limousine. The main responsibility of this person is to generate and qualify sales leads using an integrated marketing approach: telemarketing, email, website, etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Research prospective market segments and assess the viability to pursue to offer Bermuda Limousine services.
- Identify prospective clients online and to target appropriate contact people and capture relevant information. Track and document new contact customer data.
- Drive revenue through generation of leads and various prospecting activities.
- Develop, launch and maintain lead generation campaigns across regions and lines of business using marketing automation to execute and maintain prospecting and nurturing campaigns.
- Write compelling copy for email campaigns, promotions and landing pages.
- Work with Marketing Management to evaluate the success of proposed campaigns based on past performance.
- Maintain strong communication lines with sales team and Marketing Management for all lead generation campaigns.
- Track and document new contact customer data.
- Generate lists using lead generation tools and applications. Scrub lead lists following established procedures to ensure that only qualified accounts are loaded into the CRM system.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of lead generation/telemarketing experience
- Previous digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on email marketing is a plus Excellent copy writing skills
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal communication skills that is clear, compelling, concise, and personable over the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, and organized
- Experience managing lead generation programs a plus
If you are interested in working for a unique company whose emphasis is always striving to provide excellent customer care, please send your resume for consideration.Apply