وظائف بمهنة سائق وفرص عمل أخرى في برمودا ليموزين في نيويوك
في برمودا ليموزين الدولية نقوم بتوظيف أفضل السائقين في مدينة نيويورك. السائقين لدينا يمتلكون سنوات من الخبرة في قيادة السيارات لبعض من أكثر الأشخاص نفوذا في العالم. وقيادتهم لإسطول برمودا ليموزين في مدينة نيويورك،والتي تضم أسطول من سيارات السيدان الفاخرة، سيارات الدفع الرباعي،شاحنات، عربات فاخرة، وحافلات. ويتم تدريب السائقين لضمان سائقين ملتزمون بكل معاييرنا. لدينا فرص أخرى متاحة أيضا. يرجى مراجعة هذه الصفحة بشكل دوري للحصول على التحديثات والتقديم على آخر طلبات الوظائف.
طرق الاتصال بنا للتوظيف
1. يرجى الاتصال بنا على الرقم 212-647-8400. يمكننا تحديد موعد معك.
3. تعبئة استمارة على الانترنت عن الموضع المطلوب وإرفاق السيرة الذاتية. وسوف نتصل بك عند استلام استمارتك.
Experienced DispatcherBermuda Limousine International is always looking for Qualified and experienced Dispatchers to assist us in delivering an exceptional level of service to our clients.
- Full time or Part time
- Minimum 3 years working for limousine company
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Odyssey Dispatch System
- Must be team player
- Willing to do over-time!
- Have excellent knowledge of NYC and airports
For more information, please call 212-647-8400 x130
Reservations Agent Opportunity – NYC
Reservations Agent OpportunityWe are seeking energetic, passionate and enthusiastic reservations agent for our expanding Call Center team
As a part of our Call Center team, you will be responsible for:
- Offering prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients.
- Assisting clients with reservations, transfers and changes.
- Responding to client’s questions, concerns and billing inquiries with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Securing new client sales and retention through exceptional customer service.
- Current or recent agent experience working in an inbound call center/sales environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible work schedules, ability to work weekends
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of a second language
Telemarketing (Inside Sales) - New York CityOur Telemarketer must be highly motivated, sales-minded, and goal-oriented with a background in Sales and Lead Development. This position will generate and qualify leads from marketing activity to develop new pipeline for the sales teams. This position requires excellent selling skills and will need to interact with sales executives, marketing, and all levels of management at prospect accounts including C-level. The person must be a self-starter and be able to operate with a high level of independence to identify new markets, prospects, and industry pain points that can be addressed by Bermuda Limousine. The main responsibility of this person is to generate and qualify sales leads using an integrated marketing approach: telemarketing, email, website, etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Research prospective market segments and assess the viability to pursue to offer Bermuda Limousine services.
- Identify prospective clients online and to target appropriate contact people and capture relevant information. Track and document new contact customer data.
- Drive revenue through generation of leads and various prospecting activities.
- Develop, launch and maintain lead generation campaigns across regions and lines of business using marketing automation to execute and maintain prospecting and nurturing campaigns.
- Write compelling copy for email campaigns, promotions and landing pages.
- Work with Marketing Management to evaluate the success of proposed campaigns based on past performance.
- Maintain strong communication lines with sales team and Marketing Management for all lead generation campaigns.
- Track and document new contact customer data.
- Generate lists using lead generation tools and applications. Scrub lead lists following established procedures to ensure that only qualified accounts are loaded into the CRM system.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of lead generation/telemarketing experience
- Previous digital marketing experience, with an emphasis on email marketing is a plus Excellent copy writing skills
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong verbal communication skills that is clear, compelling, concise, and personable over the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented, and organized
- Experience managing lead generation programs a plus
Chauffeur Opportunity – New York City
Chauffeur Opportunity - New York CityOur busy, privately owned limousine service has been setting the standard for professional and reliable chauffeured service for over 72 years. We are very proud of our diverse client roster which includes many corporations, sports and entertainment personalities as well as private families. We provide the finest white glove service to our clients, many of whom have been with us for decades. Currently we are seeking those chauffeurs whose skill set includes unsurpassed knowledge of the New York City area who are also well mannered and courteous.
- Principals only
- Qualified candidates will be subject to a full background check
- Clean Driver's license
- Must have a minimum of three years experience
- Fluent in English is a must
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must have TLC License