Executive Car Service provider for 75 years
Bermuda Limousine International has been providing executive car services to New York residents and visitors for over 75 years. Founded in 1941 by Domenic Verdi, Bermuda Limousine has always performed with the objective to exceed our clientele’s expectations.
As such we have provided the latest vehicles, loaded with factory installed options, with the greatest technology and amenities. These options have allowed us to maintain the highest level of safety and comfort for our executive car service. Having the newest vehicles in our executive car service meant we have more air bags, better suspensions, all-wheel-drive transmissions, high performance engines, GPS, advance media centers, sunroofs, 120V power outlets, power seats, and maximum fuel efficiency initiatives.
In New York City, having newer vehicles helps us minimize our Carbon Footprint.
Executive Car Services
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Private Airport Transportation
- Pier & Port Transportation
- VIP Greeters
- Private School Transportation
- Elderly Transportation
- Armored Executive Cars
- Special Occasions
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant. Thank you. Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977
- I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service to my valued clients Mr. and Mrs. A. Marcus. The Marcus' returned to Cleveland with wonderful words of such a beautiful day especially with their driver. Once again, thank you for your excellent service. Sincerely, Kate Camin Heights Travel~ Kate Camin, Heights Travel, BMC 1981
- Good morning Michael, I would like to take his opportunity to thank you for the great service you have provided to the Ambassador during her trip to NYC. All the feedback I’ve got is nothing, but positive – efficient, friendly, experienced and service-minded. Please convey our special thanks to Chauffeur Fred. It is my pleasure to work with you Mike and many thanks again!~ Ambassadors 2019
- Last Thursday June 22nd we were extremely fortunate to have been given one of the best drivers we have ever had, a young man from your organization named John. Not only was he efficient and courteous but he had an unusually vivacious personality which made our time in the car more of an experience than a simple ride. When we arrived at a congested party that Liza Minelli was giving at Studio 54 he assisted us through the crowd with great aplomb substantially minimizing the inconveniences we might have encountered in other circumstances. It is unfortunate that I do not have need for a permanent driver or I would have made him an offer of employment on the spot. My associate, Mr. Levan, who was with us that evening was equally impressed. Subject to available scheduling I would like to have this driver whenever I request a car. You should be well pleased to have such a fine young man on your staff. Sincerely, Ronald W. Wanless Account Executive~ Diener | Hauser | Bates Co., Inc., Ronald Wanless, Liza Minelli
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi, Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding. Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair. Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible. Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News. Thank you -- so very much. Sincerely, Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983