Executive Car Service provider for 78 years
Bermuda Limousine International has been providing executive car services to New York residents and visitors for over 78 years. Founded in 1941 by Domenic Verdi, Bermuda Limousine has always performed with the objective to exceed our clientele’s expectations.
As such we have provided the latest vehicles, loaded with factory installed options, with the greatest technology and amenities. These options have allowed us to maintain the highest level of safety and comfort for our executive car service. Having the newest vehicles in our executive car service meant we have more airbags, better suspensions, all-wheel-drive transmissions, high-performance engines, GPS, advance media centers, sunroofs, 120V power outlets, power seats, and maximum fuel efficiency initiatives.
In New York City, having newer vehicles helps us minimize our Carbon Footprint.
Executive Car Services
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Private Airport Transportation
- Pier & Port Transportation
- VIP Greeters
- Private School Transportation
- Elderly Transportation
- Armored Executive Cars
- Special Occasions
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him. I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London. Turns out I had left my wallet in the car. Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster. Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship. Sincerely, Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan. The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one. Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York. Cheerfully, David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- Many thanks for the expeditious service given to me and a client two weeks ago in our first try of your service. It was really superb, and without your driver's skill and courtesy, we would not have made our flights. I hope to use your group again in the very near future and will certainly recommend you to others both within and without the bank. Sincerely, Emery White Technical Director Transportation~ Chase, Emery White, BMC 1978
- Last Thursday June 22nd we were extremely fortunate to have been given one of the best drivers we have ever had, a young man from your organization named John. Not only was he efficient and courteous but he had an unusually vivacious personality which made our time in the car more of an experience than a simple ride. When we arrived at a congested party that Liza Minelli was giving at Studio 54 he assisted us through the crowd with great aplomb substantially minimizing the inconveniences we might have encountered in other circumstances. It is unfortunate that I do not have need for a permanent driver or I would have made him an offer of employment on the spot. My associate, Mr. Levan, who was with us that evening was equally impressed. Subject to available scheduling I would like to have this driver whenever I request a car. You should be well pleased to have such a fine young man on your staff. Sincerely, Ronald W. Wanless Account Executive~ Diener | Hauser | Bates Co., Inc., Ronald Wanless, Liza Minelli
- ~ Eureka - 2017
We had a great time. I would like to commend both your drivers for a job well done. They represented Bermuda Limousine in a professional manner and were very helpful.
- ~ NY Correspondent, TV Network ~ 2014
I'm a NY Correspondent for a NYC television network. I cannot say enough good things about your driver Michael Chiong.Last Sunday, I had to be taken to the ER after the morning show. Michael was so patient, so helpful, and so sensitive to my pain. He's a kind-hearted man who everyone at TV network seems to adore. I'd love to have him drive me on the weekends. You have a wonderful company with a bevy of terrific drivers. I had to write you about Michael. He is simply exceptional. Best, Reena Major Television Network NY Correspondent