Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- Hi Michael Moskowitz, I hope this email finds you well. Thank you so much for all of your assistance during Scotland Week last week. As usual, your team were incredibly helpful and professional. Please pass on my special thanks to Kasly, who did a phenomenal job with the Cabinet Secretary. Many thanks, Shannon~ 2018 Scottish Affairs Office
- Hi Michael Moskowitz, In typical Bermuda fashion, everything was perfect and seamless. Thanks for being such a great partner and we look forward to working with you again on the next event! Best, Chris~ CRITEO 2018
- Hi Michael Moskowitz, Thank you again for the great service on our wedding day. We received the invoice and just want to confirm you're all set with payment per the cc authorization I sent over. Thanks! Caragh~ Wedding Testimonial 2018
- ~ Eureka - 2017
We had a great time. I would like to commend both your drivers for a job well done. They represented Bermuda Limousine in a professional manner and were very helpful.
- Dear Michael, Thank you for all your help during my recent visit to New York with the First Minister of Scotland. I really appreciate the level of service provided by you and your company. You went above and beyond to provide the best service possible to both Dr. Wilson, CEO of Scottish Enterprise and our, for which we are extremely grateful. We both were very grateful for your services and found that everything was extremely well managed which allowed for stress free travel to and from meetings, arriving with plenty of time to be prepared and organised. Thank you again for your help and support. Yours Sincerely, Raymond~ Scottish Development International 2015
- We're very appreciative that you were able to send us a limousine Friday on short notice. You really came through for us, and we'll certainly use your company more often in the future. Sincerely, Barbara de Groot~ Siegel&Gale, Barbara de Groot, BMC 1980
- ~ Ali MacGraw - BMC 2013
Ali MacGraw - TestimonialI returned from my trip to New York for the Benefit for the Humane Society and I wanted to thank you very much for your generosity to all of us in providing me with a car & wonderful driver on several occasions. This was a terribly kind thing for you to have done, and I was most appreciative. Your drivers were all exceptional, and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to New York in the future. Thank you again for helping us all, and I send you my Best wishes Peace Ali MacGraw
- I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service to my valued clients Mr. and Mrs. A. Marcus. The Marcus' returned to Cleveland with wonderful words of such a beautiful day especially with their driver. Once again, thank you for your excellent service. Sincerely, Kate Camin Heights Travel~ Kate Camin, Heights Travel, BMC 1981
- June 13, 1983 Dear Mr. Verdi, Our American Express bill just arrived and I see that you've donated the car we use for our adoption party on April 30. Your generosity has made a perfect event even more rewarding. Although the final results are not yet know, there is a story that made it all worthwhile. Barbara is 12 and said, "It's not fair. Why did my mother have to die and leave me all alone?" We agree. It isn't fair. Barbara found a family that day and we thank you for helping us make that possible. Several other adoptions are in process and we had a five minute segment on NBC news that night plus the enclosed article from the Daily News. Thank you -- so very much. Sincerely, Gerald H. Cornez National Executive Director~ WAIF, Gerald Cornez, BMC 1983
- By admin on June 14, 2018
On May 15th, 2018, New York-based Bermuda Limousine International is recognized for its outstanding 2017 safety record by Lancer...