Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- Hi Michael Moskowitz,In typical Bermuda fashion, everything was perfect and seamless. Thanks for being such a great partner and we look forward to working with you again on the next event!Best, Chris~ CRITEO 2018
- Hi Michael Moskowitz,Thank you again for the great service on our wedding day. We received the invoice and just want to confirm you're all set with payment per the cc authorization I sent over.Thanks! Caragh~ Wedding Testimonial 2018
- Dear Michael Moskowitz,I’m reaching out on the recommendation of my colleagues at Chevron who speak highly of working with you and Bermuda Limousine during past UNGAs in New York. I am coordinating our participation in UNGA in September 2018 and I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that we are interested in using your car services again for our executives who will be in NYC for UNGA this year, 9/21 to 9/30.Regards,"M" - Coordinator~ Chevron 2018
- Hello Michael,All went well I have to say your team went above and beyond and were great communicating along the way to let me know the progress on arrival. Such a pleasure working with you looking forward to collaborating more in the near future.D. Castillo~ Hotelier-2020
- One of your drivers was assigned to pick me up at the Philip Morris Incorporated offices and take me to the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx last evening. He had orders to return to the Gardens at 8.00 P.M. to bring me back to Manhattan.During my stay at the Botanical Gardens, I took sick. I phoned your dispatcher and was delighted with the quick response. Within ten minutes, my driver had returned. He then proceeded to take me to the Emergency Room at New York Hospital, where he waited patiently while I was treated. He subsequently drove me home.I want you to know how pleased I was with your service and your driver. He was on time, courteous, thoughtful and helpful. He should certainly be commended for the outstanding job he is doing for Bermuda Limousine.Sincerely,B. A. Reuter, Ed. D Manager~ Philip Morris, B.A. Reuter, BMC 1979
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people.That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York.Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it.Sincerely,Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- I want to be prompt in my appreciation of the services rendered and, particularly, of the courtesy by your driver, Frank Mauro. Our American Airlines plane from Barbados was scheduled to arrive at 8.15 P.M. on March 14th, but did not make it until about 2.00 A.M. due to fog, etc. We came in by way of Baltimore due to refueling necessities, but your man was there - and cheerful - and I want to repeat my thanks for service beyond the call of duty. Sincerely yours, S.B. Fortenbaugh, Jr.~ S.B. Fortenbaguh Jr., Clark, Ladner, Fortenbaugh & Young, BMC 1978
- ~ BMC 2013
Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance... Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYCDear Mr. Verdi,Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance with our Cities for Immigrant Integration Conference last month. The buses you provided were a great help to our guests from across the country, and I really appreciate your help in making their experience in New York an enjoyable one.Please extend my gratitude to Michael Moskowitz as well. Thanks again for your partnership.Sincerely,Michael R. Bloomberg Mayorhttp://bermudalimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mayors-Office-Letter.jpg
- Good morning Michael, I heard the service was excellent so many thanks for that.Best regards,SantiagoScottish Development Corp.~ Scottish Development Corp 2018