Limo services available with Bermuda Limousine.
Bermuda Limousine has been servicing the tri-state area for 75 years. It all started offering limo services to New York residents for weddings and evening nights for dinner and the theater. Then our limo services expanded with the introduction of executive styled sedans for corporate executives. Today our limo services are designed for almost every type of event any where around the globe. If you require a professional chauffeur ground transportation provider, then look no further than Bermuda Limo.
Here are just a few types of limo services:
- Sweet Sixteens
- Bachelor /Bachelorette Parties
- School Transportation
- Guided Tours
- Corporate events
- Corporate Road Shows
- Airport Transportation
- Conference Shuttles
We cater to any type of event. Our drivers are professional, knowledgeable, and conscious about your drive time and experience. Give us a call and see why Bermuda Limousine is more than a ground transportation provider.
For reasons other than transportation.
- Thank you Michael Moskowitz! We had a great time. I would like to commend both your drivers for a job well done. They represented Bermuda Limousine in a professional manner and were very helpful.Sampath N. - Manager~ ~ Eureka - 2017
- The event in Germany was great and everything went really well in terms of transportation. Michael was wonderful to work with during the lead up and everything onsite was smooth. Thanks so much!!Alyssa~ AOL ~ Alyssa
- We had a big trip to Radio City Music Hall on Tuesday, January 17. We had a wonderful time. Our driver was J. Russo. He was very patient with us, courteous, and professional. He put us right at ease. We knew we were in good hands. Thank you!~ D. Pontieri
- Michael,Hope this message finds you very well. Just wanted to touch base and tell you thank you so much for all of the extra work you, personally, and Bermuda limousines more generally has done. Very complex and constantly changing itineraries are difficult but everyone's been extraordinarily happy including our ministers of foreign affair, my billionaire boss, my vice president, and certainly me at the bottom of the totem pole. Thank you so much for making me look good! I really couldn't do any of this without you.Thank you!~ BMC ~ 2014
- Dear Michael Moskowitz,I’m reaching out on the recommendation of my colleagues at Chevron who speak highly of working with you and Bermuda Limousine during past UNGAs in New York. I am coordinating our participation in UNGA in September 2018 and I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that we are interested in using your car services again for our executives who will be in NYC for UNGA this year, 9/21 to 9/30.Regards,"M" - Coordinator~ Chevron 2018
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people.That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York.Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it.Sincerely,Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him.I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London.Turns out I had left my wallet in the car.Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster.Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship.Sincerely,Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- ~ Nicole O. - Wedding 2017
The cars and service on our wedding was great! Thank you so much for coordinating it all for us. It went perfectly!!
- Hi Michael Moskowitz,I hope this email finds you well.Thank you so much for all of your assistance during Scotland Week last week. As usual, your team were incredibly helpful and professional. Please pass on my special thanks to Kasly, who did a phenomenal job with the Cabinet Secretary.Many thanks,Shannon~ 2018 Scottish Affairs Office
- By admin on July 19, 2017
Shania Twain to headline US Open Opening Night Ceremony Bermuda Limousine International will be the official ground transportation company...