Bermuda Limousine Testimonials
Bermuda Limousine testimonials offer our prospective clients to learn about our service. Having decades of positive limousine testimonials is something we are very proud of. Celebrities, executives, politicians, and discerned travelers have experienced only the best level of service from our company. Our chauffeurs are professional and well experienced with all type of vehicles such as limousines, sedans, vans, motor buses, and SUV’s.
If you are a corporate client and would like to receive more information about Bermuda Limousine or receive additional limousine testimonials, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for taking the time to review Bermuda Limousine Testimonials.
Contact Bermuda Limousine
You may contact Bermuda Limousine at 212-647-8400. We are open 24/7 and have never closed since 1941.
- ~ Ali MacGraw - BMC 2013
Ali MacGraw - TestimonialI returned from my trip to New York for the Benefit for the Humane Society and I wanted to thank you very much for your generosity to all of us in providing me with a car & wonderful driver on several occasions. This was a terribly kind thing for you to have done, and I was most appreciative. Your drivers were all exceptional, and I look forward to seeing them again when I return to New York in the future. Thank you again for helping us all, and I send you my Best wishes Peace Ali MacGraw
- ~ BMC 2013
Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance... Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYCDear Mr. Verdi, Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance with our Cities for Immigrant Integration Conference last month. The buses you provided were a great help to our guests from across the country, and I really appreciate your help in making their experience in New York an enjoyable one. Please extend my gratitude to Michael Moskowitz as well. Thanks again for your partnership. Sincerely, Michael R. Bloomberg Mayor http://bermudalimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mayors-Office-Letter.jpg
- Thanks for accommodating us with the location change yesterday. Everything went flawlessly with the transportation and we were very happy with the service.~ Jelani Gould-Bailey ~ BMC 2013
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him. I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London. Turns out I had left my wallet in the car. Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster. Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship. Sincerely, Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people. That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York. Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it. Sincerely, Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- Your limousine service was the best I've ever had in New York, and I want to commend you on your courteous and efficient handling of my schedule and itinerary during the two days I spent in Manhattan. The main reason for everything running so smoothly was my driver, Ray, whose punctuality, attention and knowledge of the city made the transport from appointment to appointment a restful time instead of a grueling one. Because of Ray I will use your service again the next time I'm in New York. Cheerfully, David Horowitz Consumer Ombudsman~ NBC Television, NBC, David Horowitz, BMC 1979
- One of your drivers was assigned to pick me up at the Philip Morris Incorporated offices and take me to the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx last evening. He had orders to return to the Gardens at 8.00 P.M. to bring me back to Manhattan. During my stay at the Botanical Gardens, I took sick. I phoned your dispatcher and was delighted with the quick response. Within ten minutes, my driver had returned. He then proceeded to take me to the Emergency Room at New York Hospital, where he waited patiently while I was treated. He subsequently drove me home. I want you to know how pleased I was with your service and your driver. He was on time, courteous, thoughtful and helpful. He should certainly be commended for the outstanding job he is doing for Bermuda Limousine. Sincerely, B. A. Reuter, Ed. D Manager~ Philip Morris, B.A. Reuter, BMC 1979
- Many thanks for the expeditious service given to me and a client two weeks ago in our first try of your service. It was really superb, and without your driver's skill and courtesy, we would not have made our flights. I hope to use your group again in the very near future and will certainly recommend you to others both within and without the bank. Sincerely, Emery White Technical Director Transportation~ Chase, Emery White, BMC 1978
- I wish to address this letter to you and to express my thanks for the excellent services which I have enjoyed during my term in office as President of the General Assembly of the United Nations. Would you kindly express my thanks to the drivers for their dedicated work and highly professional services. I have enjoyed meeting and working with all of them. They have performed their duties to my utmost satisfaction. Sincerely yours, Lazar Mojsov~ The President of the General Assembly, Lazar Mojsov, BMC 1978
- Last Thursday June 22nd we were extremely fortunate to have been given one of the best drivers we have ever had, a young man from your organization named John. Not only was he efficient and courteous but he had an unusually vivacious personality which made our time in the car more of an experience than a simple ride. When we arrived at a congested party that Liza Minelli was giving at Studio 54 he assisted us through the crowd with great aplomb substantially minimizing the inconveniences we might have encountered in other circumstances. It is unfortunate that I do not have need for a permanent driver or I would have made him an offer of employment on the spot. My associate, Mr. Levan, who was with us that evening was equally impressed. Subject to available scheduling I would like to have this driver whenever I request a car. You should be well pleased to have such a fine young man on your staff. Sincerely, Ronald W. Wanless Account Executive~ Diener | Hauser | Bates Co., Inc., Ronald Wanless, Liza Minelli