For decades travel agents have called Bermuda Limousine to deliver an exceptional experience for their clients. Today we continue to preserve our heritage for personalized chauffeur services and corporate travel management. For our travel industry partners, Bermuda Limousine International is ready to meet all of your clients’ needs whether its while traveling within New York City or worldwide.
Bermuda Limousine has the privilege to work with the travel industry’s top travel specialists. For more detailed information on how to start create reservations for your clients, please call us at 212-647-8400.
Convenient Global Reservations
Bermuda Limousine International provides travel agents or travel specialist 24/7 access 365 days per year. Travel Specialists please call 1-800-223-1383 or complete a quick reservation form and one of our sales directors will promptly reply.
Travel Specialists can also create an account with online booking reservation system and manage accounts and travel arrangements, as well as retrieve /print invoices and receipts.
Count on access to a worldwide network
Bermuda Limousine features only the highest quality and newest models of luxury vehicles, including sedans, limousines, SUV’s, mini-buses, vans, motor coaches and the exclusive JETWAY Mercedes Sprinter.
Bermuda Limousine offers your clients amenities and leading edge technology for business travel. We accommodate our passengers, upon request, with preferred newspapers and beverages.
Bermuda Limousine chauffeurs are courteous professionals, dedicated to your passengers safety, comfort, and security. They set the industry standard for deliver of an impeccable service.
Travel Agents have worldwide access to luxury ground transportation vehicles.
Need more information
Travel Agents should contact one of our sales directors at 800-223-1383 or 212-647-8400. They will be you point of contact and manage every single reservation you confirm.
- Your drivers are such fine gentlemen. This trip was a sad occasion for me and the driver was so understanding and pleasant. Thank you. Elizabeth Longshore~ Elizabeth Longshore, BMC 1977
- ~ Eureka - 2017
We had a great time. I would like to commend both your drivers for a job well done. They represented Bermuda Limousine in a professional manner and were very helpful.
- Hi Michael Moskowitz, Thank you again for the great service on our wedding day. We received the invoice and just want to confirm you're all set with payment per the cc authorization I sent over. Thanks! Caragh~ Wedding Testimonial 2018
- ~ Nicole O. - Wedding 2017
The cars and service on our wedding was great! Thank you so much for coordinating it all for us. It went perfectly!!
- One of your drivers save my butt the other day and I want to heap some praise on him. I work for Good Morning America as a correspondent and spend alot of time going to and from airports in Bermuda cars, charged to the GMA account. Monday night, April 23rd, Alan Sullivan dropped me off at JFK for an international flight to London. Turns out I had left my wallet in the car. Alan sought me out in the first-class lounge and returned the wallet before my flight left. I could have arrived overseas with not a penny to my name and no credit cards - disaster. Drivers like Alan are a credit to your organization and make me very happy that GMA and Bermuda have a working relationship. Sincerely, Steve Fox~ Good Morning America, Steve Fox, BMC 1990
- ~ BMC 2013
Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance... Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of NYCDear Mr. Verdi, Thank you for Bermuda Limousine's terrific assistance with our Cities for Immigrant Integration Conference last month. The buses you provided were a great help to our guests from across the country, and I really appreciate your help in making their experience in New York an enjoyable one. Please extend my gratitude to Michael Moskowitz as well. Thanks again for your partnership. Sincerely, Michael R. Bloomberg Mayor http://bermudalimo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Mayors-Office-Letter.jpg
- Dear Michael, Thank you for all your help during my recent visit to New York with the First Minister of Scotland. I really appreciate the level of service provided by you and your company. You went above and beyond to provide the best service possible to both Dr. Wilson, CEO of Scottish Enterprise and our, for which we are extremely grateful. We both were very grateful for your services and found that everything was extremely well managed which allowed for stress free travel to and from meetings, arriving with plenty of time to be prepared and organised. Thank you again for your help and support. Yours Sincerely, Raymond~ Scottish Development International 2015
- Everything was perfect. Cars were clean and new...on time. Left my cell in the car today and the driver went out of his way to get it back to me. You guys are great. Thomas S.~ JP Morgan Chase & Co ~ 2013
- I always knew that New York is the most exciting city in the world, but until now I didn't know that New Yorkers were such warm and friendly people. That is one of the things you showed me and the other Congressional Medal of Honor recipients and their families in December when the society held its convention in New York. Both for the Medal of Honor Society and for our convention coordinator, ViewPoint International, I want you to know how deeply we all appreciate your special help and the spirit behind it. Sincerely, Ron E. Ray President~ Congressional Medal of Honor Society United States of America, Ron E. Ray, BMC 1983
- Last Thursday June 22nd we were extremely fortunate to have been given one of the best drivers we have ever had, a young man from your organization named John. Not only was he efficient and courteous but he had an unusually vivacious personality which made our time in the car more of an experience than a simple ride. When we arrived at a congested party that Liza Minelli was giving at Studio 54 he assisted us through the crowd with great aplomb substantially minimizing the inconveniences we might have encountered in other circumstances. It is unfortunate that I do not have need for a permanent driver or I would have made him an offer of employment on the spot. My associate, Mr. Levan, who was with us that evening was equally impressed. Subject to available scheduling I would like to have this driver whenever I request a car. You should be well pleased to have such a fine young man on your staff. Sincerely, Ronald W. Wanless Account Executive~ Diener | Hauser | Bates Co., Inc., Ronald Wanless, Liza Minelli